[fixed] Error 500

More
11 years 9 months ago #12290 by wrentec
Replied by wrentec on topic Re: Error 500
no looks like its not working the plugin was disabled when you checked (thats my bad) and the play list was in a swf player now the plugin is on, i get the server error it's here as well
www.wrenmusic.co.uk/jupgrade/index.php/rootacc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12300 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Error 500
Are you using j2.5 plugin? It's been updated recently. PLease redownload it and reinstall
Let me know

If still geting errors, please enble debugging and php erors on your server if you can.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12316 by wrentec
I have downloaded and reinstalled and still get the same error, not sure about debugging I have switched it on withen joomla but i dont think i can actually touch my main server as i am on a shared server with justhost

More
11 years 9 months ago #12318 by wrentec
[09-Aug-2012 07:46:16] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function def() on a non-object in /home2/wrenmus1/public_html/jupgrade/plugins/content/loadsoundcloud/loadsoundcloud.php on line 23

here is the php error

More
11 years 9 months ago #12319 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Error 500
Ok now it's on with Joomla, what is the debugging message you get?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12320 by wrentec
How do i find that?i have tried reloading the page but just get the same message error 500

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds