"This track is currently not available"

More
12 years 6 months ago #8156 by nordmograph
Make sure you don't forget http://

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10269 by webguymike
I'm also having this issue. I thought maybe it was a conflict with something else on our site so I did a fresh joomla install and ran into the problem again.

See the demo here: phraktolmedia.com/index.php

Really need to get it working!

More
12 years 1 month ago #10270 by nordmograph
Hello
What is the url to the song at soundcloud?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10277 by webguymike

More
12 years 1 month ago #10278 by nordmograph
seems to be working fine on here:
www.nordmograph.com/en/downloads/details...-content-plugin.html
Code:
{http://soundcloud.com/phraktol/sets/smile-ep/}

using: {
}

More
12 years 1 month ago #10281 by webguymike
That's great but it's still not loading on either of our sites.

It's almost like the a tag isn't being closed? I'm not sure.

Is there anyway I could give you admin access and have you take a look?

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds