More about the product setup

More
9 years 3 months ago #26681 by jingyeu
Hi Nord, I've no luck in working on Cart Variant, can you please help?

I setup a Cart Variant custom fields in VM backend (cart1.jpg). But in VMVendor add product page, it only show 1 column (cart3.jpg), support there are Value and Price (cart2.jpg).

Can you guide?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26682 by nordmograph
Yes , cart variant custom fields are not yet integrted, because nobody asked for it yet.
I could add it now as you need it.
So you say it should be 2 fields, value and price right ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26684 by jingyeu
Hi, is it possible to add a stock as well? Or using generic child variant for stock control?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26685 by nordmograph
Well if it is possible in VM that should be possible in VMVendor.
How wuld you set it ?
Screenshots appreciated :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26686 by jingyeu
Hi,

Please check the attached screen shots + simple illustration.

I'm using VM3, so basically there is a default Generic child variant for adding child product to the parent products for pricing, stock, images and any other control. (same features as parent product)

More
9 years 3 months ago #26706 by jingyeu
Hi Nord,

May I know are you going to setting up the child product with stock control? or I need to find another solution like Cart Variant for Description and price only?

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds