[solved] Still no luck

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28362 by farukkm
Steps I took with no luck

1) upload plugin
2) create new custom field in virtuemart > plugins>select plugin>publish
3) Copy new plugin ID from Virtuemart in custom field
4) In VMVENDOR >custom field tab > add field ID to auto add custom field
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28363 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Still no luck
No
3) Not plugin id but CUSTOM FIELD ID
Do you want installation setrvice?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28364 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Still no luck
Please look at the screen shot that where I took field ID? if not please tell me where exactly it is.
All this time you actually had a installion service lol ? is it expensive? I think i am at the very last steps.

link to see screen shot awesomescreenshot.com/0424wr913e

More
8 years 11 months ago #28398 by nordmograph
Yes this is that ID

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28400 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Still no luck
Honestly I have tried every thing with no luck. if you can please take a lokk I would really appreciate it it my only step left to launch my market place

More
8 years 11 months ago #28401 by nordmograph
Email me backend access and form URLs

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds