Facebook like buttom with iframe disappeared

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11618 by
Perfect... even the pinterest width became normal!

Now.. I've tried to reduce twitter width <td> to have the same of others but i can't. Do you know how can i solve this widht issues?

Thanks!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11619 by nordmograph
Good news

the TD width is 100 / $i %
where $i is the quanity of columns, in your case: 5
the each td width is same size as 100/5 = 20%

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11620 by
and why they have different widths? G+ and Pinit are smaller and twitter is wider.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11621 by nordmograph
They have 20% of the total available width.
But when some are larger than the 20% they expend the cell taking spare space from other cells.
You could edit the php file again to hardcode width but as pixel (px) values instead of %

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11622 by
I'll give a try again!

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds