[fixed] No download link after payment

More
11 years 2 months ago #16485 by dimyzz
IT WORKS!!
Thank you.

So I've contributed to improve VMVendor!? Great! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16489 by nordmograph
Yes , thank you!
Actually it worked before, but recently, I worked on introducing another download plugin and forgot an undefined var...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16500 by dimyzz
Sorry, I have the last problem I think...

Whene someone buy an item and pay with Paypal, the order status remains "pending" and doesn't change in "confirmed". So buyer cannot download their digital product immediately.

I know it can be a question of virtuemart or paypal, but i see that in your demo site it works, so i think you know how. (and they don't answer : ))

in virtuemart option (VM 2.0.18a) i think it's all ok, as you see in attachment, but
have i to insert a ipn URL in paypal?

and if so, what is the ipn URL i have to insert?

thank you.

it's the only thing that doesn't work in my site.... : (
Attachments:

More
11 years 2 months ago #16504 by nordmograph
Hi

Try this:

Order Status for Pending transactions:
Pending

Order Status for Successful transactions :
Confirmed

Order Status for Failed transactions:
Cancelled

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16558 by dimyzz
My virtuemart and vmvendor configuration seems to be all ok but when someone buys I always receive a mail saying:

OBGJECT: Invalid IPN validation HTTP/1.0 500 Status read failed: Connection reset by peerDate: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:07:09 GMTServer: ApacheContent-Type: text/plainStatus read failed: Connection reset by peer at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Net/HTTP/Methods.pm line 269

An the status doesn't change in "confirmed".

: (

More
11 years 2 months ago #16559 by nordmograph
IPN is related to Paypal. You must have an issue in your Paypal Payment plugin settings.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds