Product thumb in products list

More
9 years 10 months ago #23563 by frauweb
Hello, I have updated to version 2.6.6 Virtuemart, and now for each new product the image in the list (productlist.php), does not appear.
In fact, $ product-> file_url_thumb is empty.
I installed 1.2.8 Vm2tags. Can you help me, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23571 by nordmograph
Hello

Upgrade to vm2tags v1.2.11, your issue has been fixed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23577 by frauweb
Thanks for the reply, but I have to re-purchase the extension vm2tags?

More
9 years 10 months ago #23578 by nordmograph
Not if you purchased it less than one year ago.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23599 by frauweb
Ok, I bought the extension on the 15/07/2013, where I find the new version?

More
9 years 10 months ago #23600 by nordmograph
Ok good, you have 5days left.
It is attached to the account you used for your purchase. Login with that account and get it from your order history.

you can also provide me the order email used and the order number.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds