Documentation for Buy User Points with Virtuemart (VMPayment - VM2Buypoints)

More
3 years 3 months ago #45171 by segun
This project ought to have been completed and delivered and I am still on it because you have refused to respond to my questions. I don't understand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45172 by nordmograph
Hello
Sorry for the late reply.
This is confusing. It should be very straight forward.
I just tried to set 0.01 in the Points/Currency ration field and it saved correctly. How to reproduce your issue?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #45173 by segun
Thanks for your response.

Please see this short video screenshot. Each time I entered 0.01 and saved it, it redirected back to 100.

Below are my admin login details for you to confirm that and also help me fix the issue:

This message contains confidential information

Thank you.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by segun.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45175 by segun
Please I'm still expecting your response.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45176 by nordmograph
I just set it to 0.01 on your site.
Confusing. Not sure what's wrong

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #45177 by segun
I can see you set it up in the plugin area. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know.
What I did was that, I installed the plugin in virtuemart also as a payment method: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA1MDgxMF8xNTg3NTE4Nw and setup the information and configuration tabs as follows: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA1MDg1NF8xNTg3NTI0Nw segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA1MDg2OF8xNTg3NTI3Nw
It is in the configuration that I'm finding it very difficult to set 0.01.
However, I have removed the plugin from virtuemart.

Issues arising…

Points not allocated after confirmed payment
After I set up the rule, I decided to test the payment first. I successfully completed the payment: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDQ4NV8xNTg0ODM4Mg and AUP confirmed to me that my points have been installed successfully, but when I checked my user account in AUP, there's no point in it. This is also the payment confirmation from my local payment gateway: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDcwMF8xNTg0OTA0Mw

Custom Point setting not working
I then decided to test with custom point for voting. When I tried to add custom point using the custom point button it didn't apply the points, I have to use another link to add new user point, here is the screenshot: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDYyMF8xNTg0ODgyNA I don't know why the custom user point didn't work.

AUP rule did not work (points are not deducted from user account after voting)
I set the AUP voting rules to -100 and created a user a user which I allocated 100 points to for voting and then logged in to vote. I expected that the rule will apply and the 100 points that I allocated will be deducted from the user account but it remains there after voting. Please see the video screenshot: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA1Mzk3N18xNTg4MjgzMQ

So, in summary, I need your help to help me fix the following:
1. Points not allocated after payment confirmation.
2. Custom points cannot be added.
3. AUP rule did not work (points are not deducted from user account after voting).

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by segun.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds