Documentation for Buy User Points with Virtuemart (VMPayment - VM2Buypoints)

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #45192 by segun
I simply followed your instruction and where I didn't understand I asked you, but you refused to respond for days not considering the fact that my reputation is at stake. I have decided to move on to the other alternative offered by Norrcompetition and that's why I requested my refund through Paypal.

The initial details I sent worked and it was what you used to change the aup setting, I changed it today since you stopped responding. If you know you can't support me in getting this plugin to work within today and tomorrow because I know your support doesn't work on weekends, please simply refund me and let me move on to the other alternative, I can no longer wait again please. I've had enough. If by tomorrow these 3 issues are not resolved I will inform PayPal again that I'm done, and I will allow them to view all our conversations here.

Below are the login details:

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by segun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45193 by nordmograph
I just checked and the very first step of the AUP setup wasn't even done:
You must parametize the general configuration of this component before using it.
Then enabled the custom points rule and rewarded 3 different users with the custom points feature.

If you go to your rules management, you'll see very most of these are unpublished. I published these if you want anything to work.

You still need to set some points amount for these.

Also not sure why it appears that the AUP user synch is broken because of a duplicate entry of user.

Thank you for canceling your Paypal claim. Give it a new try and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #45194 by segun
Voting is working now with custom points. I'm testing with Virtuemart payment now to see if the user will be allocated points.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by segun.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45195 by segun
Hi,

I've completed the test and it's working fine. I've canceled the Paypal dispute.

Going forward, I want the points to be able to show on the users profiles like in your demo www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...erid=3496&Itemid=656 for this product: www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

But before I buy the plugin, I want to ask if I will be able to change these two texts: prnt.sc/yigm8w to: My Votes. Since the website is about voting contest, I want users to see "My Votes" on their Jomsocial profile page instead of My AUP Points and My Points.

So, is it possible to change them?

More
3 years 3 months ago #45199 by nordmograph
Sure, it can be edited either from the plugin itself or from the language file.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45208 by segun
I'm glad to hear that. I will buy the plugin then.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds