[solved] Position of the ad Wishlist Button change

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #22551 by donbottino
Thank you, I've sent you an email book contact@nordmograph.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago - 10 years 4 weeks ago #22552 by nordmograph
What do you mean 'shifted' ?
Please keep the converstaion in the forum.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 10 years 4 weeks ago by nordmograph.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #22553 by donbottino
Sorry but my site is still under construction. I do not want to write on the forum the domain. Unfortunately there is no way to send a private mail here. I added everything. The button is now on the right side, but the description of the item on the button. Please look everything over the link, I sent. Thank you very much

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #22554 by nordmograph
You don't have to post the url on the forum, only the conversation
I just visited your page but I don't understand what you meant in your previous post:

"The button is now on the right side, but the description of the item on the button."

Please precise

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donbottino

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #22555 by donbottino
Sorry it's all ok. I had not deleted the cookies. Again, many, many thanks.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds