[fixed] jevent plugin - jEvents do not show on map

More
7 years 2 months ago #37258 by christosnik
Hello, I noticed when i click on an 'event detail' on the popout window (after clicking on the event marker on the map) it directs me not on the 'event detail' page but on the 'create new event' page, it gives an error too, does this have to do with the bug related to jevents ?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37259 by nordmograph
No, this is because the plugin is not set correctly.
Fill in the jevents menu itemid yo need.
Check the plugin settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37260 by christosnik
hello again, I believe it does not generate the correct link, the ending should be the name of the event e.g. ... new-kriti.html , but instead it generates ' -/-.html ' so maybe this is the problem. Can u check the screenshot? the correct link is on the right picture
Attachments:

More
7 years 2 months ago #37261 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: No, this is because the plugin is not set correctly.
Fill in the jevents menu itemid yo need.
Check the plugin settings.

This is responsible for building the correct menu links

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37264 by christosnik
Hello, how do I find the jevents menu itemid ? the tooltip msg on your plugin itemid field says it is for 'easyblog' which i do not use

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #37266 by nordmograph
I'll fix the tooltip thanks for reporting.

It is the ID for the menu item to your jevents menu item

If you don't have one, you should cretae such menu item, even setting it to a hidden menu.

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds