Internal server error

More
8 years 6 months ago #30099 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Internal server error
The error log with the exact error message would help

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30100 by synchron
Replied by synchron on topic Internal server error
[Mon Oct 19 15:06:52.637290 2015] [fcgid:warn] [pid 19281:tid 2965363568] [client *******:47579] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 40 seconds, referer: http://www.***/administrator/
[Mon Oct 19 15:06:52.637338 2015] [core:error] [pid 19281:tid 2965363568] [client *********:47579] End of script output before headers: index.php, referer: http://www.***/administrator/

More
8 years 6 months ago #30101 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Internal server error
How many users are you trying to proceed? Does it also happen when trying to create 1 user ?

Also this looks interesting
stackoverflow.com/questions/14488567/pre...data-timeout-in-61-s

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30102 by synchron
I only tried with one and max 5

More
8 years 6 months ago #30103 by synchron
I increased the FcgidIOTimeout to 600 and now i have to wait 10 minutes to get the same error.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30106 by synchron
Ok, i got some resolution after i switched Apache MPM from Event to Prefork.

[19-Oct-2015 16:17:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on a non-object in /home/***/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_sampleprofiles/mod_sampleprofiles.php on line 257
[19-Oct-2015 16:17:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on a non-object in /home/***/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_sampleprofiles/mod_sampleprofiles.php on line 257
[19-Oct-2015 16:18:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on a non-object in /home/***/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_sampleprofiles/mod_sampleprofiles.php on line 257

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds