- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Old AUP user manual needed

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #45884 by stargirl
Replied by stargirl on topic Old AUP user manual needed
I am very willing to volunteer to get the New End User Manual for AltaUP finished. Or at least made available to users if it is not totally finished. I can help with editting. And assembling. One of my strengths and passions is documentation.

I mean, I am writing a manual for myself anyway currently. If other users can chip in with any written notes, it would help all involved.

Just starting my manual. I cant use the extension unless I find more instructions, or figure things out. .. so I may give up trying, but hopefully not.

Please contact me at my site:

Www.ST-HORSE-WORLD.COM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #45888 by stargirl
Replied by stargirl on topic Old AUP user manual needed
UPDATE :
There is maybe some hope for anyone looking for a manual:

Just this morning I did find some help, I think. I found some very good instructions for installing jDownloads - and it includes instructions for properly installing ALTA USER POINTS. I am in the process of trying out these instructions now.

This is what I am using for my experiment, in case anyone might want to try:

"Using AltaUserPoints/Alphauserpoints in jDownloads"
www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-jd3...points-in-jdownloads

I will try to post my results in the forum.
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by stargirl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds