- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

AUP for Joomla 4

More
1 year 8 months ago #45955 by cnayl
Replied by cnayl on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Really would be good to have an update on this as the current version doesn't support Joomla 4 or PHP 8, so is really out of date now as both those are the standard install defaults now for Joomla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #45957 by tegger
Replied by tegger on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Hello!

I connect to the previous contributors and for many AUP users.
It is/was a fantastic plugin ecosystem and I am sure there are a lot of webmasters who would like to use it with Joomla 4 (and 5).

Some questions/suggestions/solutions:

- if continuing AUP has financial barrier please let us now. I think many of us could support / fundraise / etc. the project

- if there are lack of developers we might have find some who can help

- if there is no answers from Nordmograph team till the end of 2022, who would be in to find a developer at least upgrade the code to Joomla 4?
PHP 7.4 life will end with November 2022.

Thanks,
Tegger
The following user(s) said Thank You: cnayl

More
1 year 4 months ago #45987 by counterpoint
Replied by counterpoint on topic AUP for Joomla 4
I'd like to see this extension, or something like it, usable with current software. I've done some work on it, testing in Joomla 4.2.6 and PHP 8.2. My version is superficially working, but I need more extensive testing with some real data. I'm willing to do more development. If you're interested and willing to help with testing please contact martin at remository dot com. I will also be writing to Nordmograph to see if they wish to collaborate on this. I made a similar post in the thread on PHP 8 compatibility.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tegger

More
1 year 2 months ago #45997 by abustone2
Replied by abustone2 on topic AUP for Joomla 4
I hope they accept your offer otherwise they are not alive anymore!

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds