- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

AUP for Joomla 4

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #46122 by stargirl
Replied by stargirl on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Please check my detailed post today about the new J4 extension called: "USER POINTS". (Formerly Beta-User-Points.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago - 6 months 4 weeks ago #46123 by sulpher
Replied by sulpher on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Hi Stargirl,
Joomla 5 was released about a week ago and there is no light to see the development of existing AUP, especially no any official information from the developer about his plans. Anyway, many thanks to Adrien for making this fork. But it is logically to give the project a 3rd life (AphaUserPoints > AltaUserPoints and now UserPoints).

I can advice to have a look at the following solution:

Rector rules to easily upgrade Joomla 3 components to Joomla 4 MVC
github.com/mfleeson/joomla_com_upgrader

Maybe it will help you.

Best regards,
Eugene

Edited:
P.S. Ah, I am sorry, I have read the message quickly did not notice you shared this information, but the developer is another person. So, I hope he will read this post too and consider using a special script to adapt the extension.
Last edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by sulpher.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #46124 by stargirl
Replied by stargirl on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Good to hear from you Sulpher. Thanks for your tips and feedback.

Please note tho: THE JOOMLA 4 VERSION OF AUP IS AVAILABLE NOW AND WORKING. BUT IT HAS A NEW NAME: "USER POINTS", and is located on Remository.com. Link below.

* It works on both Joomla 4 and Joomla 3.  

The developer, Martin Brampton, is asking for feedback from users. I consider it stable enough and am working through some testing myself before I go live with it on my sites.

The NEW direct link is:

[url] remository.com/downloads/A-Place-for-User-Points/ [/url]

I can be contacted via my site at: www.ST-Horse-World.com

- Stargirl
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by stargirl.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #46125 by pambesteder
Replied by pambesteder on topic AUP for Joomla 4
There is no download button on that site. The link to the version is there, but once there, nothing to click to download.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #46127 by sulpher
Replied by sulpher on topic AUP for Joomla 4

There is no download button on that site. The link to the version is there, but once there, nothing to click to download.

You need to sign up to the site and get beta version of this product for free as a beta-tester. Feedback is welcome.

More
2 months 16 hours ago #46140 by yaniv
Replied by yaniv on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Hi,After registering at remository.com for the "Remository Observer" and logging into my account, I can't find the download link for the User Points.Please let me know if I need to do something else.Thanks, Yaniv

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds