[solved] Component not working

More
6 years 5 months ago #40202 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Component not working
Arf, you're right, actually, even my old archive that was supposed to be for Alpha is for ALTA UserPoints.
So I guess you'll have to move to Alta, or I could convert the whole component to alpha, for a 40€ fee.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40206 by guilhermey
Replied by guilhermey on topic Component not working
Please take a look at the package you sent me, or give me a hint of what is possibly wrong.
Do we have to delete any table or table content?
Tks!

More
6 years 5 months ago #40207 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Component not working

nordmograph wrote: Arf, you're right, actually, even my old archive that was supposed to be for Alpha is for ALTA UserPoints.
So I guess you'll have to move to Alta, or I could convert the whole component to alpha, for a 40€ fee.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #40208 by guilhermey
Adrien, please provide the requested (see previous posts) documentation on moving to Alta.
We cannot assess this without the documentation.
Tks!
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by guilhermey.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40209 by guilhermey
Hi Adrien!
I know it´s weekend for you, but just visiting to remind you that we need to go on and assess whether and how we will upgrade to Alta.
Tks!
Have a nice weekend!

More
6 years 5 months ago #40215 by guilhermey
Hi Adrien!
We tried to download Alta User Points component from your website but got an error.
Please check the attached printscreen.
Tks!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds