[solved] Component not working

More
6 years 1 month ago #41135 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Component not working
No, points and rules are kept intact. But if those rules are triggered from custom scripts, they require little edits if they use the AUP API.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41138 by guilhermey
Replied by guilhermey on topic Component not working
What about users? Any impact?
Please send the quote. I also need to install BUY POINTS WITH PAYPAL (already bought it).
Tks!

More
6 years 1 month ago #41141 by nordmograph
Users are kept intact too.
To provide a quote I need to know how many custom rules scripts need to be updated on your setup. Also I can only work on your joomla, not on mobile apps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41159 by guilhermey
Just 3 custom rules.
For example, on aup.php we have running things like this:
AlphaUserPointsHelper::userpoints('sysplgaup_bisuzar_substract',$referer,$keyreference,'',$points);

As far as mobile apps are concerned we have a technician to work on them.
He just needs to know exactly what impact is expected, if any, on apps. A list of where to look will be helpful.
I think our apps just forwards all to the server's AUP functions, but I am not 100% sure.

For now, I just need the quote so I can try to convince my boss.
If it´s something reasonable and within our means, this might be approved this week (maybe even tomorrow) and for immediate action.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41160 by nordmograph
What are the 3 custom rules ? and where are their code located. Are they all in aup.php?

More
6 years 1 month ago #41162 by guilhermey
What custom rules do (each one):
1) add points to user when a specific QR code gets scanned in the app;
2) subtract points to user A and transfer them to user B when another kind of QR code gets scanned in the app;
3) grants points to another user C in the above cases.
All rules are in aup.php and in the database.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds