[solved] Component not working

More
6 years 1 month ago #41177 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Component not working
Probably tomorrow, but you need to email me the info I need.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41178 by guilhermey
Replied by guilhermey on topic Component not working
Hi Adrien!
I replied to the order confirmation email and sent you superadmin/ftp credentials.
Tks!

More
6 years 1 month ago #41179 by nordmograph

guilhermey wrote: Just 3 custom rules.
For example, on aup.php we have running things like this:
AlphaUserPointsHelper::userpoints('sysplgaup_bisuzar_substract',$referer,$keyreference,'',$points);

What is the path of this aup.php ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41191 by guilhermey
Hi Adrien!
Is the job complete?
If so, please send us your full report including remarks on avatar and other features eventually lost or that have to be redefined in any way, and also your points of attention regarding other extensions, apps and other 3rd party code.
Is K2 updated?
Tks a lot!

More
6 years 1 month ago #41192 by nordmograph
Hello
yes, it's completed.

The setup has been upgraded from AlphaUP 2.0.2 to 2.0.4 then to AltaUserPoints 1.1
I also manually updated the file you mentioned (_AlphaPointsModel.php) so it calls the AtaUP API instead of the old one.

General Notes:
- Database table names keep unchanged (still called #_alpha_userpoints)
- Existing rules are preserved
- Existing user accounts (points, medals ranks) are preserved
- User profile features are dropped (avatar, date of birth, education etc...) and removed from the account page
- Not sure about k2 (you never mentioned it before)
- For 3rd party extensions, It's very easy to modify the API code: www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...2&id=15394&Itemid=40

Let me know if you have other questions.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41200 by guilhermey
You forgot to install “Buy Points with PayPal?

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds