[solved] StreetGuessser blank map results

More
6 years 1 month ago #41145 by alfanetws
All of them i have active in dev maps console.
But maps sometimes still are not showing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41146 by nordmograph
Have you restricted the API and allowed your current domain?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41151 by alfanetws
Yes, I use this api key with other exteinsions on the same website without problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #41155 by nordmograph
The script is not generating the placeID.

Try this
- Keep existing API key retricted to your domain
- Create a 2nd api key for Geocoding service (only). DO NOT restric that key with http referrer. You can restrict it with an IP address though
- Update to component v 1.1.17
in the component option fill in the new Geocode Api key.
Let me know if it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41157 by alfanetws
Now is working fine.
Thank you for help!

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds