Custom Price field for shippment maybe

More
9 years 11 months ago #22773 by Mx150
That would be really great... :silly:

I dont have account on JED but soon will creat some to vote for you..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22840 by nordmograph
Actually from a vmcustom field we are quite limited:
- No access to order product quantity
- No access to current customer location
... So this is not the flexible solution I was expecting.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22857 by Mx150
Mhmm i see... damn.. :blink:

maybe we can handle it with wight? or dimensions...
For example..

1. Vendor has a product that is 10x10 cm and put it in the dimensions field..

2. Customer buys 5 products so the dimensions of packed is 50x50 min

3. Customer stets shipping for 1 Product

4. Customer stets max shipping

4.1 If cart dimensions (50x50) heigher than product dimensions of 1 Product (10x10) choose max shipping

4.2 Or maybe add a bill of 0,50€ for every Product that is more than 1.. limit this to max shipping price added by vendor.

What do you think? Maybe you can handle it this way? Hopping for your idea, thing shipping costs must be added somehow... Have a great weekend..

Best Regards from Germany..

More
9 years 11 months ago #22858 by nordmograph
Yes, but to me , now, it is clear that it must be done via a true vmshipment plugin.
And VMVendor will ned a new set of pages allowing vendors to setup their own shipment method among the ones made available by site admin.

In that case, only the vmvendor shipment method will have to be published and other shipment methods will have to be unpublished but have the 'shared' attribute.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hostplus

More
9 years 11 months ago #22891 by Mx150
I am affraid of our solution... :woohoo: this would be very very great... and get the component to another level...

More
9 years 11 months ago #23044 by cembos
Hi,

Can you tell us more about the developpement status about this please?

We are very impatient...

Thanks a lot

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds