Displaying on a Jomsocial profile

More
10 years 8 months ago #19309 by nordmograph
Have you tryed setting
_app-box as module class suffix ?

(where _ is a blank space)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #19312 by MelB
Hi,

I have just tried that and it makes the module box style the same as the rest, but the qr code is still floating at the top of the screen

More
10 years 8 months ago #19339 by MelB
Hi,

is there any way to make the QR code fix itself to the box instead of floating around the screen? Is there another setting I need to change in the parameters for it to do this?

Kind regards

More
10 years 8 months ago #19341 by nordmograph
Hi

It's not supposed to be floating there. Can you provide a link ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 8 months ago #19343 by nordmograph
OK I visited your site and found out that the modal class is causing the weird floating window
edit the module in default.php and remove

class="modal"

Hope it helps

More
10 years 8 months ago #19344 by MelB
Hi,

where do I find the default.php? I am looking in the module's folder and there isn't a file with that name. Is it somewhere else?

My apologies if its right under my nose :(

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds