[fixed] Soundcloud Content plugin - > jsn (Easy Profile) field plugin

More
6 years 8 months ago #39483 by nordmograph
I just described what to do in my previous post.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39484 by wilbert
For you it is simple, for me not. I will buy your plugin, but i need to know if this will work.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #39485 by nordmograph
1. enable our soundcloud content plugin
2. create a html delimiter field in EasyProfile, call it soundcloud url
3. go to your user profile, edit the field value and set it as
{ h t t p s : / / s o u n d c l o u d . c o m / m e / m y s o n g }
(without spaces between letters obviously)
Hope it helps.
If you want me to set it up for you , you'll have to purchase the extension + its installation fee option.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39486 by wilbert
But the html delimiter isnot a filels where you are able to set a value..

It isnot a problem to pay, but I will know in front if this works, otherwise I like to have a refund..

More
6 years 8 months ago #39487 by nordmograph
The delimiter field is a html textarea field, there is nothing you can do about it.
Test it with the free plugin. If it works , it will work even better with the bandcamp plugin.
There is no refund policy for this case.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39488 by nordmograph
If you purchase the Bandcamp plugin + its installation fee.
I will set it up for you (using a delimter html field) and if it doesn't work, would refund you the plugin, but not the installation fee.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds