[fixed] Soundcloud Content plugin - > jsn (Easy Profile) field plugin

More
6 years 8 months ago #39501 by nordmograph
You can post the youtube field file php here so I can see the youtube field file and see if its transposable to soundcloud.
Or you can email me the component zip file.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39502 by wilbert
I send you by email

More
6 years 8 months ago #39503 by wilbert
I can also send you a akeeba backup file, so you test localy.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39504 by nordmograph
This would require extra fee.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39505 by wilbert
Why?
You told me it will work, or I get a refund..now you need extra monney, how much? And how can I be sure it will work then?

More
6 years 8 months ago #39506 by nordmograph
I'm trying to help, but if you don't want to pay, know that I'm not doing this for a hobbie.
What you paid for is a plugin + installation fee.
No development.

There is no guaranty it will work because I am not the developer of the component, and the component is not open for field types plugin. I'm only expecting the youtube field is transposable to Soundcloud.

What I can do for now is to test on your site for free, installing extplorer component to add the new soundcloud field files.
If it works everybody is happy.

If it doesn't it would require I setup a local site, and this would require extra fee.
ok ?

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds