Geommunity & vm2geolocator

More
9 years 5 months ago #26080 by nordmograph
You can post in this topic :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #26081 by farukkm
Oh! well as you know facebook is launching a similar geommunity function with a buy button function. I hope this could be included (the button)also just to add their going to launch a function similar to your geocheckin + sobipro function with whereby closest places and product will appear. I hope this would all be included.

More
9 years 5 months ago #26084 by nordmograph
Well I then need to find out the proper way to integrate vm3 addtocart button in a third party extension.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #26086 by farukkm
here is a summary of what FB is going to integrate to the maps
Here are some highlights:
Discover what's going on around you: We’re updating our policies to explain how we get location information depending on the features you decide to use. Millions of people check into their favorite places and use optional features like Nearby Friends (currently only available in some regions). We're working on ways to show you the most relevant information based on where you are and what your friends are up to. For example, in the future, if you decide to share where you are, you might see menus from restaurants nearby or updates from friends in the area.

So similar to your geocheckin suite. I see how sobipro sobirestara template could be used for the restaurant menus

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds