[fixed] Events don't show up in map / clustering

More
9 years 9 months ago #23932 by nordmograph
Yes, this is the structure but you need to look at the data

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23933 by alumnifreudenhain
Oh sorry, quite a newbie to all that :blush:

I think I found it. And it seems to have the correct coordinates attached.
Attachments:

More
9 years 9 months ago #23934 by nordmograph
Yes, good thing. Do you confirm the few lines with 0,0 are not concerned by the issue...?

So the problem could come from SEF. Do you use a third party SEF component such as SH404SEF ot aceSef ?
If so can you disable it on these Events page for testing purpose ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23935 by alumnifreudenhain
Wherever a 0 appears I haven't entered a location, so that should be ok.

The plug-in "System SEF" is installed. In Global Configuration -> Site -> Search Engine Friendly URL is set to YES. URL-Rewrite to NO.

But I don't know how to disable it for the events page (I added it as a menu).

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #23943 by nordmograph
Well if you don't use a 3rd party SEF extension, you can only disable it for the whole site.
Do you mind disabling it temporarly so I cna do some checkings?
If you don't also post the new url here for the events map.

Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23951 by alumnifreudenhain
I disabled it temporarily.

URL www.freudenhain.de -> Termine -> Terminkalender

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds