[fixed] Events don't show up in map / clustering

More
9 years 9 months ago #24006 by nordmograph
Are the missing events dated with a month or day value with a starting zero?
like 08 ?

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #24010 by alumnifreudenhain
As it is July it could be 07, of course.

However, if I click view "today" and THEN "month", then it seems to be ok.

More
9 years 9 months ago #24011 by nordmograph
Would you mind turning SEF off untill I find the clue? Also if you find a way to let me install new updates to test, it will be time saving.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #24073 by alumnifreudenhain
Thanks for your help!

I had a look at it and the clustering works now. Is there a minimum zoom level from which you can click on the cluster and get a list of the events in the cluster?
However, it still shows events of March 2015 when you access the calendar via main menu. Accessing the single months by monthly view works perfect now (apart from August)! Sometimes this big scale of the map is still there (August), but the marker is there, and that's good.
If I click on TODAY, there is no marker, and there is also no marker for WEEK. So maybe you can still solve that?

More
9 years 8 months ago #24086 by nordmograph
- Yes, showing the map from the menu doesn't specify a time frame in the url, so the map will show every (or every upcoming) events.
- August seeme to have only one located event
- The big scale use the default zoom value when no event or only one event is shown , because it's not fitting bounds.
- I just fixed the to day link
- I also fixed the week view.
Some events don't show but this may be because they don't have a location set.
Let me know what issues persist.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24090 by alumnifreudenhain
As far as I can see now no issues anymore at present! :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks a lot for your GREAT WORK!

I just have to get that link-issue fixed (links pointing to one calendar-category), but that should be a matter of JEvents.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds