Do you have document or example steps for customer

More
9 years 11 months ago #22893 by vebpra
I 've been installed this plugin already and enable already . But i dont know how to goon. There s no example steps for making to be like your example. How to set on virtue mart product ? on product description ? Where should i store mp3 file in the folder and how they link ? to the mp3 files.
Do you have example steps for setting ?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22894 by nordmograph
Hello

This is very simple:
0. Install and enable the plugin (wich you allready did)
1. Enable Joomla Plugins option in Virtuemart Configuration (some people forget this point)
2. Add a mp3 file using the Virtuemart media manager and set it to a product.
the player should show automatically.

Let me know if you need more help on any point or if you succeeded.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vebpra

More
8 years 8 months ago #29038 by Ernzmoney
Can you explain in more detail how to set it to product. I'm still having a hard time with this extension. I did everything you told me to do. but i'm confused about how to set it to product. I go to product information and product description and nothing shows.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29039 by nordmograph
Add a mp3 file to a ptoduct using Virtuemart media manager.

Enable our plugin and also ENABLE PLUGINS IN VIRTUEMART CONFIGURATION.

PLugin will automatically load a player to a product description if that product had mp3 files added to it.

Nothing more.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29046 by Ernzmoney
This is what i get, Can you help me with this. Player will not play www.ultimateforcerecords.com/what2/index.php/features

More
8 years 8 months ago #29049 by nordmograph
Hi playable file must be added to the public folder

A playable file can always be downloadable so you won't ad it to the safe path.
The good practice is for exemple: add a 30sec file to the public media folder (file is playable thanks to this plugin)
and the full song to the safe path.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds