VM2AudioSamples + plugin template

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37780 by toto13
Hi Adrien,

How to set the player like the picture in your product description ?

All works with virtuemart. With VMVendor, I added an album of 3 songs for testing. Inside VM2AudioSamples plugin I set large360+data and I have got 3 sample tracks (in my test) like your sample track in your product description (template).

There is a way, when someone add a complete album to get a player with all songs instead of one player for one song ?

Thank you for your answer,

Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37783 by nordmograph
Hello

The uploaded file extension has to be .mp3 for the VMV script to resample it , store the full mp3 into the safe path folder and the 30 second sample in the public vm media folder with the player showing on the product page.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37790 by toto13
Hello,

"The uploaded file extension has to be .mp3 for the VMV script to resample it"
- Yes it was

"store the full mp3 into the safe path folder"
- yes it was by default (inside ~/vmfiles)

"the 30 second sample in the public vm media folder with the player showing on the product page"
-By default I have got the 30 second sample tracks inside ~images/stories/virtuemart/product/

Where is located the public vm media folder with the player, I can't find it ?

Thank you for your answer,

Tony

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37792 by nordmograph
This is it
~images/stories/virtuemart/product/

Then you must make sure the plugin is enabled and that Joomla plugins are enabled in VM config.
But I guess this is the case if you got it working with VM.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37793 by toto13
I think there is a misunderstanding.

My question was about the player picture in the product description of your product (vm2audiosample). How to get the same player including all songs if I sell an album for example?

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37794 by nordmograph
What picture ?

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds