VM2Audio

More
6 years 10 months ago #38620 by Iganmich
Replied by Iganmich on topic VM2Audio
Adrian

I found out what is issue here. Actully .mp3 file is not uploaded in folder.
I always got this when try to upload .mp3 file

Warning!

Warning: Failed to move file: /chroot/tmp/php7dfmtk to /home/iganmich/public_html/xamadu/_allmysafefilesarehere/843.170607.074357_Radiocut.mp3

There was an error uploading the file, please try again!

I try with .pdf,.mp4 and it is uploaded but .mp3 is not uploaded.
I also set .mp3 in vmvendor backend allowed extensions but still not work for me.

Can you please help me to solved this issue why .mp3 is uploaded and give me warning.

Igan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38621 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic VM2Audio
Do you get the same result with this file ?
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/ambiance.mp3

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38626 by Iganmich
Yes got the same result with your file also.

Warning!

Warning: Failed to move file: /chroot/tmp/phpQS3U1a to /home/iganmich/public_html/xamadu/_allmysafefilesarehere/843.170607.230451_ambiance.mp3

There was an error uploading the file, please try again!

Please give me some solution.

Thanks in advance.

Igan.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #38629 by nordmograph
In vmvendor settings, product form tab, check the allowed extensions comma separated list,check it's clean without spaces, without dot, and eventualy try changing the order if you allowed more than one extension.

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38633 by Iganmich
I try with changing order and there is no space. But still not work.

Igan.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38634 by nordmograph
Post admin crendentials here as confidential data or email it to

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
with a url link to this forum conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds