Show off gallery

More
9 years 8 months ago #23917 by nordmograph
Show off gallery was created by nordmograph
Show off your Parallax scroll results !

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #23918 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Show off gallery

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #25211 by xtopher66
Replied by xtopher66 on topic Show off gallery
Hi,
You can view the parallax scroll here ---> www.chrislongley.co.uk/

I do not use the 100% module width because I do not set wide website but boxed. That is how I prefer it. But it still works responsive design in whatever module width.
But for people who do force the wide module you need to create the image (height of module x60% pixels) x 1920 pixels to get the best resolution in the module area. If you just used a boxed website width say of 1200 pixels and a module height of 400 then a background image 1200 x 640 will work nicely. Yoy have to do some experimentation of positioning of background and png images!
Unfortunately the scroll does not work in IE8. The png images just float. I will test in IE9/10 soon.

If anybody wants some custom artwork then get in touch.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 1 month ago #31395 by Aryentain
Replied by Aryentain on topic Show off gallery
check our parallax in action:
www.fuerzaimperial.net

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds