[solved] Nothing move even if Jquery is turn of

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #24460 by gauthiedidg
Hi !
All it's say on the title... Can you help me ?
My website is still on local so I can't share the URL. Hope you will find the solution !

Gauthier
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #24461 by nordmograph
Hello Gauthier,

Hard to help with the very few data you provide but,
what you describe happens when there are more than one version of jQuery loaded on the page.

Have you tryed enabling / disabling jQuery using the default Joomal template? (protostar for instance)

Hope it helps.
If not, have a look at the source code looking for jquery.min.js instances and try identify wich extensions are loading the too many instances.

Also check the error message mentiones in the browser console.

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24462 by gauthiedidg
Thanks for this fast answer.
I just start to work on my template so it looks like protostar so I tried with protostar and nothing change...
I will have a look to the source code but I don't know too much about so I'm afraid to don't find the solution...
I will let you know but I think I don't have any other module who use jQuery because the page is almost empty.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24463 by gauthiedidg
Now it's work !
I try to deactivate all the module and it's fine and load again all the image. Thanks ! :)
But I have one more question :
When the image rotate and then I scroll back on the top, the image doesn't come back fully at the start position.
Maybe I'm not clear... !

More
9 years 7 months ago #24464 by gauthiedidg
Sorry I didn't search too much, now all it's good. Sorry for all my questions !

More
9 years 7 months ago #24465 by nordmograph
Good news! :) Feel free to leave a review at JED if you like the product.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds