[solved] How to add my images?

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #24505 by Tukanja
OK, the embedded image "modules/mod_parallaxscroll/img/image1.png" - could be a moon - scale, rotate, translate along x or y axis in the the background image "modules/mod_parallaxscroll/img/bg.jpg" , but how to add my images instead of this one? What should be the paths to mages? There's no browsing-to-the-images option.

Joom;a 3.3.3

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24506 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic How to add my images?
Hello

You can use FTP or the default Joomla media manager to create a folder in the Joomla imges folder (or anywhere) and then set the path to the image in the dedicated seting of the module.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24507 by Tukanja
Replied by Tukanja on topic How to add my images?
In case of my presentation kept on a localhost on a hard drive of my PC, and if my "image1.jpg" is in

D:\ 11_3_1_ZeroXI \ UniServerZ \ www \ bnx \ images \ image1.jpg

what could be the path for such case?

More
9 years 6 months ago #24509 by Tukanja
Replied by Tukanja on topic How to add my images?
OK, I've got how to add my image.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24511 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic How to add my images?
Well done :)
Path is relative to your Joomla root.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26128 by kdunns
I know where to type in the path and I have the image in a folder in my media manager, but i do not know what to type to set a path to it, its in a folder called parallex and he photo is called earth, could you tell me how what the path should say to get this image, maybe not exactly due to the insufficient info, but a general answer would be helpful

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds