force full width - is there an easy way?

More
9 years 5 months ago #25507 by tom.thomson
Hi Nordmograph!

I have bought your ParallaxScroll -- and unfortunately can't use it because of various problems, but it has one very outstanding feature: >> force full width <<

So my question is, how can I force full width without reprogramming the whole template?
I use yootheme templates, as I can see, you do, too.

Thanks for your reply!
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #25510 by nordmograph
Hi Thomas,

In the module settings there is an option called : force full width.
Enable it and you're done. This is the easiest way :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25556 by tom.thomson
as I said -- I cannot use your programme due to various reasons (especially because the background repeats itself if watched on a big screen or watched at zoom-factor 50%).

however I would like to use the feature of "full screen" -- once again: without using your module!

Is there a way to do so?

Best,
Thomas

More
9 years 5 months ago #25557 by nordmograph
Tom,

Our support only concern the use of our products.
You can use the module with a simple css rule to prevent the backgroud to repeat horizontaly and / or vertically.
(repeat-x or repeat-y).
If you don't want to use the module. and want to code your self the full screen featurte, I suggest you have a look at the module css.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds