[solved] Force Full width

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #26138 by kdunns
Hi i actually have two questions.
First, when I add in my parallax image 1 i set the translateY image1 to yes and set it at 200 just to see what the right amount is that i want it to actually move, but it doesnt move at all when i look at my website.
Second, i want the parallax to be the full width of the monitor, but when i select the force full width, nothing happens again.

here is a link to my website if you would like to see it yourself
banningthebottle.com

Attached are the screenshots of my joomla setup
Thank you in advance, this is a very good joomla extension, just a few things im trying to work out but i am excited to see how i can get this to come out
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26139 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Force Full width
Hello,
You must have a jquery conflict somewhere, tweak that jquery setting in the module.
If it doesn't help, post the url of the page

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26142 by kdunns
Replied by kdunns on topic Force Full width
I tried switching the jquery off and still nothing, the picture just doesnt scroll down or move at all
the url to my website is:
www.banningthebottle.com/
not much too it yet, but i wanted to figure out how to o this before adding in other pictures

More
9 years 3 months ago #26146 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Force Full width
Hi

It looks like you enabled a rotation on image 1 without setting a rotation value.
Double check your settings ane let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kdunns

More
9 years 3 months ago #26148 by kdunns
Replied by kdunns on topic Force Full width
Thank you that seems to be it, i didnt realize something like that could throw the whole thing off, ill definitely have to make sure to pay close attention to details like that

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds