Parallax Problem Iphone / Ipad

More
8 years 10 months ago #28615 by chriss54
Hello,

I have a problem with the module. It seems to work fine on my Mac. However it doesnt work on my Iphone or Ipad.

I use this template for Iphone:

second.candykitsch.com/index.php?tp=1&templateStyle=12

and this one for tablet:

second.candykitsch.com/index.php?tp=1&templateStyle=13

Best Regards,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28629 by chriss54
Hello?

More
8 years 10 months ago #28634 by nordmograph
Hi there are various javascript issues on your page:
these can break other js scripts
You should fix these before further investigation:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token )
jquery.isotope.run.js:70 Uncaught TypeError: container.imagesLoaded is not a function
second.candykitsch.com/http://second.can...m/images/large5.jpeg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
second.candykitsch.com/templates/surreal.../images/progress.gif Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
chrome-extension://hfaagokkkhdbgiakmmlclaapfelnkoah/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
custom.js:46 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).parallax is not a function
chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
chrome-extension://eojlgccfgnjlphjnlopmadngcgmmdgpk/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds