Image height doesn't fit and how to add text

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #29918 by MelB
Hi,

I have installed parallax and having problems getting it to look right. The image seems to be duplicated (one behind the other (see attached example). How do I get it to fit correctly?

Also, I want to add my own text, so followed your suggestion elsewhere in this forum to create a custom html module and give it a unique module position (p1) and then you suggest embedding it into the parallax module. Thats where I am stumped as can't see where I add it.

Any help would be most appreciated

Mel
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by MelB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29919 by nordmograph
Hi MelB,

In the module setings:
Set your background with a jpg (width 1920px sot it fits large resolutions)
The you can start adding PNG files as layer. Make sure the useless spaces in your PNG files are transparent.

For the module position, check the parallaxscroll module settings, find the additional module position field and add p1.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds