[solved] Full width image

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35070 by alexanders
Hi,
I am using your Parallax scroll on a page you can see it here: alexanders.co.nz/webdesign-testing
The very last band on the page. I know it is taking from the "wrapper" and it shows 980px wide but I need to over ride that
and make it appear full width. The force fullwidth option, messes up the entire page and not just this section.
Any ideas how to do that?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35071 by alexanders
Replied by alexanders on topic Full width image
Funny thing is when I use the "Force Full Width" option, it sets the size of page article as the size of the parallax background image and hence the footer jumps to the middle of the page and parallax is shown as full width in the bottom of the page.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35074 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Full width image
Hello

I guess your template structure doesn't follow the module structure for the full width.
DIsable it (the force full width, not the module) so I can do some css tests on the page and the module.

Also make sure your background image is 1950px wide so it fits every resolutions :)
Let me know when I canhave another look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35101 by alexanders
Hi,
Thank you for the response, the force full width is disabled now.

Appreciate your help on this one.
Cheers

More
7 years 6 months ago #35102 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Full width image
Hi

DId you create the div
with the div class="parallaxc"
?
It's not part of the plugin. can you try without that div and re enable the fullscreen mode ?
Let me know the result. If doesn't help, keep it disabled.

Did you embed the module in a template module position or in an article ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35103 by alexanders
If you have a look now I did add the module within the template and it shows as NOT full width, I also added the module within the index.php file in a position and now it shows full width but another issue is now it does not load my form on top of the parallax background.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds