[solved] Not working at all

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35315 by jgribble
I bought this to check it out for future customer sites. Created a test on my website. You can see it here: javelincommunications.com/parallax-test
As you will discover, the module is not responding to any width or animation commands. Layer 2 is set to zoom and it doesn't. The module width appears to be defaulting to a width of about 255 px.
There is nothing wrong with my settings, so I hope you can check it out if I give you a login and or FTP access. I know from experience that these Jquery apps don't always cooperate because there can be plugin conflicts on powerful, dynamic sites like this one.
If it's not going to work I hope to get a refund. Please do though, if you could, take a quick look to assess how difficult it is going to be to get the module working as designed?
Thank you,
-Jgribble
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35316 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not working at all
Hello

Not sure if the module is published on the page you shared.
and the page heigh is not high enough to scroll.

When published , let me know ,
you can also check the browser console to see if it has error messages reported regarding jQuery.

Also , for the plugin settings for animations, it must not only be set but each animation must be enabled too. Feel free to provide a backend access or to post a screenshot for this settings.

I assure you this plugin works great when set corretly I'm currently seting it at streetguessr.com with very nice result.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35320 by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic Not working at all
It is published now. Somehow got hidden due to a cache issue. It is not responding to any configuration changes. I do not want to post login credentials here in a public forum. Please give me a private channel for that.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35321 by jgribble
How do we use Translate X and Y? It's not explained in documentation. Thank you.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35322 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not working at all
This message contains confidential information

Translate x or y values are positive or negative numeric values.
translate x moved a foregrounf image horizontaly (and verticaly for y)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35330 by jgribble
Please tell me how to get login credentials to you privately.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds