[solved] Not working at all

More
7 years 5 months ago #35342 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not working at all
As you can see I just set the module like it should , in a propper module position, not embed in article with loadmodule.
although it could work with loadposition.

Your template doesn't seem to support the full width feature. This is the only issue I see with it.
Although I could address it for you adding a setting in the module.

As you can see at other sites in the demo, it usually works paerfectly and this is the most powerfull parallax module ou there
mix of full width, rotation, translations and scales
streetguessr.com/index.php?lang=en

Full width , multiple instances on same page, scaling etc..
www.fuerzaimperial.net/

I propose you hold your breath a little more so I can add another fullwidth parameter to support t3 templates.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35343 by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic Not working at all
Sounds like you know the fix, so I'll hang on.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35346 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not working at all
Hello

Well after long trying, I'm affraid, I can't get this to work full width on your template. I'll have to refund you and remove the full width feature from the product description list as it doesn't work for every templates. Thank you for your patience. Feel free to use the module anyway, if you find it usefull for other features. ALso if you use another module that can get fullwidth, whatever the module position you set it too. I'd be curious to see it live and investigate.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35348 by jgribble
I appreciate the refund. Sorry it didn't work out. The folks at Nextend have figured out full-width using Jquery. It's a feature of all their sliders going back several generations. I am going to try the Aikon slider and have no problem showing it to you when finished.
-Jim G.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35361 by jgribble
I did try the Aikon slider and it does work. You are welcome to view it at javelincommunications.com. It does not do all the things that your app does, so I am a little disappointed. Maybe there is a way to get your parallax slider to work with T3. I feel your extension gives the designer more creative flexibility. Just like with your version, we had to fiddle around to get it working. The key was to find the correct settings for the Jquery Easy plugin. Once we got that part right, the module worked just fine. Maybe that's also the key to getting the Nordmograph module working across all Joomla frameworks.
I appreciate the time you took and I hope this note gives hope that it wasn't in vain.
-Jim G.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds