[solved] Not working at all

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35333 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not working at all
email to contact@nordmograph.com with a reference url to this post

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35337 by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic Not working at all
Looks like you successfully logged in and have gotten some features to work.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35338 by nordmograph
Yes as I wrote in the email

You set a value too big at: Height from page top

Keep 0 here if module is on or close to the top screen of the page. Or it will wait for that height to be rached before starting animating.

Except from that all is seems good. Except it seems better to load it at a module position.
Because in an article I don't know why , but your template doesn't handle the 100% width.
So it has to be set in px.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35339 by jgribble
It looks a little better but is still not responding to width parameters.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35340 by nordmograph
Yes, I guess this is because it is embed in an article.
I also tryed itin a module position and it got the correct initial width.
Haven't tryed the full width though.

I recommend you use it using a regular module positon.
It used to work inside an article using the loadposition method, but it seems the loadmodule way breaks its layout.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35341 by jgribble
This is day three of trying to get it to work, and we are really no closer, so at this point I have to cut my losses, go in another direction with a different developer and ask for a refund of my payment. I do hope you continue to develop this app further. I promise not to write a bad review.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds