Plugin Issue with customfield group

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #37242 by hoknight
Hi,

It seem conflicted with iStraxx plugin on our shop.And I can't save setting in Custom fields.

Can you help to check the plug-in?

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37245 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Plug-in does not work
Hello

I can't reproduce the issue.
You can
- Provide me with backend access so I can have a look
or
- provide me with the plugin you think it conflicts with so I can try to reporduce on my setup
Let me know

- You can also check the browser console errors on the page, but it will hardly provide a final solution. (still interesting though)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37246 by hoknight
Replied by hoknight on topic Plug-in does not work
Hi,

I prefer give you back-end access to you.How can I send you backend access information?

Moreover, it seem conflicts with our template that was unable to display modules on homepage, when the plugin nameyourprice has enabled.
Attachments:

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37255 by nordmograph
You can email using the contact form from the footer menu

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37257 by nordmograph
I went to your backend and visited product 283 custom fields.
The weird thing is all the plugins show inside 1 plugin entry instead of showing in their own.

Other thing: Not sure what version of VM2tags you are using, but it doesn't use anymore a vmcustom plugin.
So you should delete it.

VM2tags now uses the Metakey field of each products. Makes it possible to set tags in each of different languages.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37262 by hoknight
Replied by hoknight on topic Plug-in does not work
So, how to fix this issues?

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds