Name your price adds amount to unit price

More
7 years 1 week ago #37731 by Macs_Upcycling
A very good morning to you, Adrien!

I've purchased another extension from you as they're all extremely beneficial to our shop's functionality and your brilliant support is second to none! Once I've moved from development to production mode when I'll have more time, I'll be sure to write up testimonials for each and every one of them.

Anyhow, enough of the plaudits, let's get down to brass tacks. B)

I've set up this nifty plugin to show on product pages of three test products. I've been testing this and what it's currently doing is adding the input amount to the total. I'll keep testing in the hope that I uncover a config error of my own doing but meanwhile if you have an easy solution for fixing this issue, I would be very grateful for your help.

Use your Super User credentials to log in and see the plugin in action of the following three products:

1. www.macsupcycling.com/online-store/colle...ass-exit-sign-detail
2. www.macsupcycling.com/online-store/colle...sageway-light-detail
3. www.macsupcycling.com/online-store/colle...ertising-sign-detail

Cheers!

Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #37733 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes what you describe is actualy the normal behaviour.
it adds a value to the existing price.

It's aimed to free products , encouraging customers to pay a fee.

I don't understand what's wrong or how you'd use this plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 week ago #37734 by Macs_Upcycling
Oops, my bad. :(

I misunderstood the functionality of the extension. What I need it to do is to offer customers the opportunity to 'make an offer' that's lower than the published price. For example, my item's price is $225.00. The customer is given the option to make an offer of $200.00, saving them $25 over the original price. Of course, as the shop vendor, I want to be able to accept or decline this lower offer via email.

Is this possible with this plugin? I guess it requires a complete recode in order to achieve this?

More
7 years 1 week ago #37736 by nordmograph
Have you tried doing this with a core custom field ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds