Bug with name your price on my site.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41489 by Sundown6
When I have more then one item with name your price on my site only the first one works. the 2nd does not check for formatting (no error when you go to enter .01 vs 0.01 like you get when it's working) and when added to cart no price entered is there.

I know it's not an issue with the product set up because if I change the order the one that was 2nd on the list is now 1st and works and the one that was displayed 1st before is now 2nd and does not work.

you can see below I was able to enter .01 on the 2nd on but got the error when I added it to the first.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41496 by nordmograph
Hello Sundown,

Can you please share the url so I can investigate ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41503 by Sundown6
This message contains confidential information

More
5 years 11 months ago #41557 by Sundown6
Have you been able to log on and take a look? I really need to get this fixed if not I need to find another software that will do the job.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41565 by nordmograph
Hello
Yes, I've been doing several tests and tries on your site, and it appears the plugin can't work correctly in the browse view. It can only work on the product details view.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41566 by Sundown6
Yeah I see it's an issue your also having on your site with it. But for me this just will not work. I use it not only for donations but also to allow users to buy points. allowing them to but any amount of points with only 1 item.

Will you be able to fix it or is there some type of work around to force the user into the detail view to add fill out the name your price?

If not can I get a refund as it's just not going to work for what I need it for.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds