[solved] Cannot add plg_vmcustom_nameyourprice to custom fields

More
4 years 3 days ago - 3 years 11 months ago #44337 by hopinn
Helllo,

i installed the plugin plg_vmcustom_nameyourprice and published it.

I went to odeviepoperinge.be/administrator/index.p...rtuemart&view=custom and wanted to create a custom field for this plugin, but after i chose plug-ins i could not choose for plg_vmcustom_nameyourprice,

where dit i go wrong?

thank you.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 days ago #44338 by nordmograph
Hello

Can't you select the plugin type in the field called: Custom Field Type?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 3 days ago #44340 by hopinn
I only can select the Custom Feld type Plug-Ins, that's it, as on the image i sent as an attachment, what then?

More
4 years 3 days ago #44342 by nordmograph
Hi

Yes, when you choose Plug-ins in that field, another field appears at tht bottom of the form letting you choose what plugin to use for that field.

Once the custom field is created it needs to be added to a product from the product edition page.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 3 days ago #44343 by hopinn
As you can see on the printscreen i sent you earlier, i cannot choose another field/ dropdown/whatever...

can you take a quick look? Thank you
www.odeviepoperinge.be/administrator
login: Nordmograph
password: Nordmograph

More
4 years 1 day ago #44347 by nordmograph
ok, I deleted your custom field and recreated it and it seems to works as expected.
Add it to a product and check.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds