How to use this plugin ???

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #44981 by administrator@oups.org.uk
I would simply like to use this plugin to do what it advertises - allow the purchaser to set the price they want to pay, from 0 to any price.

If I set the price to £0, the 'Add to cart' button is not displayed.

If I set the price to £0.01 with "Override final" checked then the price appears as Free (perfect) but the amount they have to pay has the total deducted (e.g. they enter £5.00, the total is £5.01 with £5.01 discount= £0

If I uncheck "Override final" and they enter £5, the price then the price appears as Free (perfect) but the amount they have to pay is £5.01 which looks stupid.

What arcane magic do I need to use to have the price displayed as free, and the price charged equal to the amount they enter ??

Is there any documentation at all for this software ?
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by administrator@oups.org.uk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45053 by administrator@oups.org.uk
OK, I get it ... it's a scam.

You've grabbed a component that was no longer supported, that's available for free on the web, and you're ripping off people like me stupid enough to pay for it. I'll raise a dispute with our credit card provider to get a refund and I'll fix the bugs in the code myself.

Thieves !

More
3 years 4 months ago #45055 by nordmograph
Nope, not a scam. This plugin has been coded by me and it's working as expected depending on your VM settings. I'm not sure I understand the way to reproduce your point. Can you reproduce it on the demo page or guide me through your settings to reproduce it? If it can help, I can post a screenshot of the plugin settings as set on this site.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds