Banners Auctions Wizard installation errors

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #24307 by kiran@clcommunications.co
we bought Banners Auctions Wizard extension. when we install these extension on joomla 3.0 version site it is showing
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
error is displaying. these error. add we did not get any add option. we need quick solution
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24308 by nordmograph
Hello Kiran,

You must unzip the archive to find the installable: com_bannersauctions-1.0.zip file.
Let me know if this helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24391 by kiran@clcommunications.co
i installed com_bannersauctions-1.0 this only. with this only i got these errors. can you provide a solution for this. Our site is completed expect this feature. please provide us a solution for this.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24392 by nordmograph
Hello Kiran,

The first message was probably shown because you installed the archive before unzipping it or on a non j3 site.

If you get errors while installing com_bannersauctions-1.0.zip, they might be different as the one mentioned before, as I just tryed the installation and it went without issue.

So please paste the new error here.

Note: AlphaUserPoints (alphaplug.com) component must be installed before you installed the Baner Wizzard or it will cause an eror during installation. This might be your case. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24393 by kiran@clcommunications.co
After installing the alphauser extension the component was installed successfully. but we did not get banneer add new option. Here am send the sending the screen shot please refer it.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24394 by kiran@clcommunications.co

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds