Banners Auctions Wizard installation errors

More
9 years 6 months ago #24395 by kiran@clcommunications.co
Am unable to send screenshot. provide us your email by that i can send that screen shot to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #24396 by nordmograph
Good news.

Screenshots are missing.
Make sure you read the documentation page at
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&catid=62&Itemid=288

You must create the menu items for users to be able to add banners via the front end.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24397 by nordmograph

kiran@clcommunications.co wrote: Am unable to send screenshot. provide us your email by that i can send that screen shot to you.

To add screenshots or attachements, you must click the add file but also click the insert buttojn for the attachement tag to be aded within the message body.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24400 by kiran@clcommunications.co
We followed the above instructions but we did not get banner add new option in admin.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24401 by nordmograph
Hello

This component is mostly used to allow users to submit baners and bid for spaces from the front end.

As describred in the documentation:

Prepare your site

Visit your site and define the spaces you want to offer as Banner Auctions.
Define the corresponding allowed Banner image/swf sizes. For your information most usual banner sizes are listed here: designerstoolbox.com/designresources/banners/
In core Joomla Banners component , define a (new) category as 'Advertisers (only) category' for Auctions.
For each of the banner sizes you selected, you must create a banner category within the Adverisers category (as children categories). Auctions are set wirthin each banner category (inside the main advertisers category). In the category name you set, it is a requirement that you also set the category banner size tag. Just like [250x250] where 1st 250 is the width in pixels and the 2nd 250 is the height in pixels. For example a category name could be: Square Banners [300x300]
Set new banner modules for each banner subcategories you created.

Let me know what's not clear.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24407 by kiran@clcommunications.co
I created a category like as you described Square Banners [300x300]. i added a banner under that category. When i go to banners action wizard i am unable to that banners. here am sending my test site url please check.

mavensoft.org/php3/radio/administrator

username: admin
password: admin123

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds