Great business idea for Joomla banners!

More
8 years 5 months ago #29818 by ssnobben
Hi

I have missed this great idea for Joomla banners and I think this could be improved and work with other Joomla components that you have started to to do now like integrate with EasySocial, (EasyBlog) etc

Others could be Flexbanner extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...anagement/flexbanner and also Ijoomla AdAgency that is lacking this good feature of auction for selling banners.

Hope you push improve a little and post that update on Joomla JED - Joomla Extension Directory so more people can see this good addon you done and that it wlll be improved when more people discover and start using it!

Best wish of luck and I will come back to use this when I have a case ready. Maybe it could be good to have a system that work together with Google ads so when you not have an ad your self in that banner zone/postion then a Google ad will be shown instead. Like have a priority rule ad system where priority to show your own bannes first and second Google ads in that position..

rgs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29819 by nordmograph
Hello Ssnoben,

Happy you like it.
Yes I will continue to support this with new features as they come (requested by users :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

More
8 years 5 months ago #29820 by ssnobben
Good good ! Dont forget to update also minor update and make PR/Marketing on JED !

Good info pages about advertising info Adweek, Now its hot about phasing out Flash for HTML 5 instead,

www.adweek.com/news/technology/why-creat...ech-investors-167168

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds