BAW flickering pie chart

More
5 years 4 months ago #42839 by andkit01
Hi Adrien,

I recently purchased and installed Banners Auctions Wizard (BAW) extension.

I notice that the pie chart on the "My Banners" page is flickering when the mouse cursor is on the red part of the pie chart.

This is also the case on the demo site:
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...ew=mybanners&Itemid=

Could you please help to fix this?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42846 by nordmograph
Hi, unfortunately, this happens when rolling over the pie chart section label. As the chart is very small, this happens 80% of the time. We can not change this behaviour as this is from a Google service, but we could enlarge the pie chart.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42853 by andkit01
Replied by andkit01 on topic BAW flickering pie chart
Hi Adrien,

I see. Yeah enlarging would be good actually. If you could please provide instructions on how to enlarge it, would be great.

Also if there's a way to print the labels out as a legend or list at the side or bottom of the pie chart, it might help avoid the flickering, maybe? This will be great too.

Thanks
AK

More
5 years 4 months ago #42855 by nordmograph
The point with enlarging it, is it would make the rows too high.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42856 by andkit01
Is it possible to disable the mouse-over tooltip/label, and have a legend on the side with the same info?

More
5 years 4 months ago #42881 by andkit01
Hi Adrien,

Any update on possibility to use a legend instead?

In the meantime, can you let me know how to enlarge it. I'll see if it is still okay in terms of row height, because the flickering is quite bad and need to be resolved.

Another possible solution- Can we disable the tooltip, and just print the label as a text?

Thank you! Appreciate it

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds