[solved] Upgrade to Joomla 3x and Jomsocial 3x

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #22408 by CeloMates
when i enable plg_community_jvarcade, so profile page does not load nothink.
Is there some special settings? Or what i have to do ? :-)
Thank you

Joomla 2.5.19
Jvarcade 2.01
Jomsocial latest
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by CeloMates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22412 by nordmograph
Is the page white ? or only the jvarcade plugin is not showing?

The plugin must be set as 'core' application or it must manually be added my users by visiting the 'Customize my page' page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22416 by CeloMates
Page is white. Nothink is not loading. Plugin is set as "core", but still nothink. When i added by user profile in "Customize my page", so there wasnt nothink to set, so its still the same. :-(.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22418 by nordmograph
Very weird. Does it happen for every users or only users with or without scores ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22419 by CeloMates
Its same for every users.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22421 by nordmograph
And When a score is saved, and the profile plugin enabled, is the score announced in the activity stream ?

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds